Welcome to my art world. My art is inspired by fairy tale and fantasy, but I draw all type of Digi images. All images are hand drawn and scan so it preserve its originality. Due to study pressure I closed my store, but I reopen it again and I am so happy now.
Some of my 2011 creations I deleted because I want to start in a New Way.


...............By The Way I have Freebies Every Monday.............

Followers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Just Enjoy The Rain freebie

Some of my 2011 drawings I am giving here as a freebie, that time I was not that much kind of expert in lines, so you will not get perfect lines, totally hand drawn effect you will get here.

Please respect my terms of use and copyright rule. You will get that in my side bar.

If you like my digi then please rate my site and give vote for me here TOP 100 Digital Stamping Sites and Here
Favorite Online Sites 

Our current challenge  Make Something for Someone Special is going on, come join us to have some fun.

2 comments: