Welcome to my art world. My art is inspired by fairy tale and fantasy, but I draw all type of Digi images. All images are hand drawn and scan so it preserve its originality. Due to study pressure I closed my store, but I reopen it again and I am so happy now.
Some of my 2011 creations I deleted because I want to start in a New Way.


...............By The Way I have Freebies Every Monday.............

Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baby Bees

Oh My God look she is still sleeping, who will go and collect the honey.

PU/S4O/S4H use allowed.

Stamp was created at 300 PPI for excellent, clean printing. Stamp size is 1200 px at the highest end.

Your purchase includes three file formats: JPG,PNG and TIFF

Original Image ©2012 My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp   

1 comment:

  1. hello I couldnt find your email but I am glad you stopped by decorate to celebrate, so excited that you would like to sponsor a challenge this sounds great. if you could email me at semery@kcbroadband.com we can discuss further and get it all worked out. thank you so much. Rhonda and Amy

    ReplyDelete